Friday 19 October 2007

Stuck in a period

Have you ever felt stuck in a certain period in your life, when you can clearly see that everything around you is changing, yet you can't change yourself? And your actions and your mindset remain intranced in some era. You still dress the same, still enjoy the same songs and want to watch more of the same drama that was on in that time.

That's me right now. Im stuck in about 2000-2001. I bought a load of Dark Angel and Dawson's Creek dvd's and repeat-watch them, along with cd's and music from that time.

I feel like I should actually still be in college and seem to have forgotten the years that have matured me since. I just can't seem to move on. I hope this isn't some getting older sign that unites people who can refer to 'the good old days' or something.

I dont know if it's just me or if everyone seems to be in transit at the moment. It feels that way. Like life was, and will be, but just not quite now.

I'll give it some further thought.

Until later

No comments: