Sunday 27 January 2008

A flash of happiness

Last night I was happy, unusually happy, like a manic-depressive happy - so blissful in fact that the thought of posting an entry for this blog didn't even enter my mind. Not that I am an everyday blogger, as you may have noticed but I was trying there for a short while. A little.

So the bizarre happiness, hey I'm not complaining at all. It was a sweet respite from the otherwise negative thought patterns that motivate me to write. How sad am I?

Cut my hair today, it feels like a change but not that drastic that it makes me feel 'better'.

My days are not as glamourous and dramatic as they once were. I do have time on my hands now but I'd much rather not. Have started to take little herbal sleeping pills to get my sleep patterns normalised. I currently fall asleep at 4 in the morning and wake up at 12 noon. It's a real pain in the arse and I cant seem to get back in sync.

In fact I think the little pills are starting to work now.

Laters

No comments: