Tuesday 29 January 2008

Pink has arrived

Pink has made a return to my life. Correction, it’s not really a return, rather an appearance. It’s as if I need to re-live my childhood again, but this time in the more acceptable girly way which was never so when I was younger, being very much the tomboy. Suddenly all pink things I own (which are very few) have coincidentally revealed themselves - the low-priced pillow cases I bought when I first arrived in London (priced on account of color), pink scrawled t-shirts, and a new early birthday present which came wrapped in the most gorgeous black and pink box with little embossed dots.

Am I turning girly at this age? Is this a sign that I need to get back in touch with my feminine side to get my life back? Would be worth an experiment, after all I am a bit ‘last year’ at the moment. I’ll let you know.

No comments: