Tuesday 26 February 2008

Immigrant Abuse

The moron is at it again. This time I slipped my arse off on the kitchen floor, because he managed to spray oil all over the countertops, cooker, hood, cupboards and floor, just by frying 2 fcking chops!!!!

And as if that wasn’t enough he had the bloody audacity to argue with me over a map that had 2 dots (this is not an exaggeration, 2 fcking dots!), saying that loads of research and time had gone into making the bloody stamp size (again, this is not an exaggeration, stamp sized) map!!

And a further ‘conversation’ we had earlier:

FW: I don’t know why they don’t just get rid of all the immigrants from this country, they’re all minions and they (tie) up the (resources) on the NHS.
Jozi: So what would happen to the commercial economy which has quite a large proportion of very skilled professionals?
FW: Britain would be better off without them, why should a poor old seventy-something man go blind because some scarf-wearing immigrant woman wants to have kids? In fact, all women should work.
Jozi: Who would look after the kids then?
FW: They should work too, they could do acting
Jozi: What about the babies?
FW: They can bloody get used for commercials as well
Jozi: Whose going to take them there if the women are working?
FW: They can do it themselves
Jozi: You are talking through your arse now!!

And of course my fcking neighbour from no. 92 was listening as the volume went up towards the end. I heard the fire door bang abruptly at this point.

And through all of this, I am the immigrant, who despite being a very well-paid professional previously, cannot secure a new visa to work here, instead I am allowed to stay without working, but am not entitled to any state benefits, and they don’t care about my living because I own property here (an obvious indication that at least I was economically contributing to the country), or that I will eventually have to get the authorities involved to remove FW if he ever crosses over the very fine line of disrespect he is currently balancing on, while sponging off me!!!

And the only reason I have not done this already is because he damn well offered to buy the place himself, but if the ever-prolonged paperwork is not forthcoming in the next few days, I will have to put the place on the market, delayed on account of waiting for FW, and all this while I have no proper income.

This is how an apparently fine, upstanding citizen takes advantage of an immigrant. And with no conscience.

Disgusting!

Its days like this when I realise that my problems in good old Jozi weren't so bad after all.

No comments: